The Patchwork of Life

The musings of a homeschool mom, minister's wife, Bible class teacher, and mother's caretaker who quilts in her spare time, and occasionally has time for reading and writing blogs!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

College blues...

We received our local paper today, with a big insert of senior 2006 pictures from the local schools. I usually look through to see if I recognize anyone. But I couldn't help feeling a "little panic attack" when I see the lists of honors and scholarships these young people have earned. Will things go that well for my son, whom I've kept out of my alma mater all these years? Will we be able to successfully navigate the college maze? Can he earn the degree he'd like to have without going into debt for umpteen thousand dollars?

These are the questions that run through my head. I've done the research, know it can be done...but it's just scary when you've never done it before. After all, he only has one life to live...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home